This is an important notice to all Postgraduate Students for registration into Academic Session.
For returning students only
- Submit part A of Annual Progress Form online
- Submit printed copy to the Department/School for clearance
- Thereafter SPGS will enable you to register as appropriate.
- You will then be able generate payment invoice for payment of school fees and proceed with registration for the session
- To proceed with your registration, you must first complete the Biodata Form and attach your digital Passport Photograph (If you have not done that befeore)
- After completing the Biodata Form, you will be re-directed to the Pre-course Registration page where you will select your Programme type, Session and Semester you want to register for.
- On a successful completion of the Pre-course Registration form, you will be redirected to the Course form.
- You are expected to only select the desired Course Code after which the Course Title, Course Unit and Remark will be automatically filled out by the system
- If there are no Course Codes preloaded;
- Check to confirm that the School, Department, Session and Semester have been correctly filled-out
- Refresh your browser to reload all options
- If the Courses are still not loaded, then it may mean that the Courses for your department have not been uploaded
- You may need to confirm at the Postgraduate School if that is true.
- You will also need to check back online later
- Please note that you must have Paid and Verified your School Fees before the Registration link will show-up on your menu